I Heart Braille Tie Dye Hoodie
In honor of International Women's Day (March 8th) and International Women's Month, we introduce to you the Indigo Tie Dye Hoodie!
This month we are celebrating all you powerful women out there breaking through glass ceilings and achieving greatness every day. Get out there and continue to be you, ladies. You're all amazing!
We all know who really runs the world… and who writes the product descriptions. #womenofbraille
5% of profits go to professional skateboarder, Amelia Brodka's non-profit organization Exposure Skate.
Adult Models are wearing size: S
Youth Model is wearing size: XS
- 9oz (300 gm) 80% cotton/20% polyester blend
- ring spun cotton
- 100% cotton 30 singles face yarn
- jersey lined hood
- split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- twill neck tape
- 1 x 1 ribbing at cuffs and waistband
- sewn eyelets
- standard fit
This Unisex Midweight Tie Dye Hooded Pullover has individual and unique character. This is accomplished during the full garment tie dying process. Made with ultra soft cotton/polyester blend fleece in an assortment of amazing colors, these garments are as comfortable as they are eye catching. Premium ring-spun cotton. Completed with quality construction, jersey lined hood, sewn eyelets, and 1x1 ribbing at cuffs and waistband in a standard unisex fit.
- One of our favorite things about Tie Dye is each garment is dyed by hand, no 2 garments will be exactly the same. Please allow for color variation in production and washing.
- Care Instructions: Due to the nature of tie dye, loose pigments may remain on the surface of the garments. We therefore strongly recommend washing these garments only with like-colored garments, as some of the tie dyes may stain light or white colored garments in the wash cycle.
- Washing the garments in cold water will reduce the possibility of staining.
Our purpose here at Braille Skateboarding is to inspire, motivate and teach the world to skateboard. We believe that anyone can and should skateboard regardless of age, color, body shape or size.
Here at Braille we want everyone to feel like they can progress on their board and learn to skate! That’s the basis that Braille is built off of and we won’t stop until skateboarding is the most popular sport in the