Keen X Braille Skateboard Up Ledge
This product comes in kit form and requires assembly. All you need is a drill!
This item typically takes 2-3 weeks to ship as it is built to order.
PLEASE NOTE: No shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or International.
– 10″ high end going to kicker X 6″ tall going to wedge X 24″ wide X 4′ long
– Counter-sunk weatherproofed screws.
– 1″ thick recycled plastic.
– Unlike competitors models coping sits flush on top with surfacing to ensure the smoothest grind/ slide possible, not to mention make the obstacle look that much better.
– Extremely durable for any level skater.
– 1″ thick of surfacing guaranteeing against puncture holes and weak spots.
– Great to practice perfecting grinds and slides.
– Sleek design and styling makes it seem like you’re skating the streets.
U.S. Shipping: FREE SHIPPING within the 48 U.S. contiguous states, ramp arrives on your doorstep via UPS.
If you live outside of the 48 contiguous U.S. states, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing an order to get a shipping quote.
Assembly: This ramp will arrive at your home as an unassembled kit. Our assembly instructions are easy to follow and coincide with helpful images to walk you through the assembly process; all you need is a drill!
Our purpose here at Braille Skateboarding is to inspire, motivate and teach the world to skateboard. We believe that anyone can and should skateboard regardless of age, color, body shape or size.
Here at Braille we want everyone to feel like they can progress on their board and learn to skate! That’s the basis that Braille is built off of and we won’t stop until skateboarding is the most popular sport in the