Keen X Braille Skate Mini Ramp
Bring the skatepark home with this killer Keen X Braille Mini Ramp.
Perfect for the new or seasoned skater, this ramp is smooth like butter and comes with a 2nd layer of surfacing for no extra charge.
PLEASE NOTE: No shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or International.
- Keen X Braille Mini Ramp
This product comes in kit form and requires assembly. All you need is a drill!
Note: This item can take up to 6-weeks to ship due to high demand
– 2.5′ high x 8′ wide x 18′ long
– Counter-sunk weatherproofed screws.
– 2″, schedule 40, galvanized coping
– Coping attached with heavy duty bolts on underside which means no screws or holes to grind over
– Extremely durable for any level skater.
– Triple layered surfacing equaling 1″ thick guaranteeing against puncture holes and weak spots on the ramp.
– Professional, smooth imported birch wood skating surface.
– The perfect ramp for beginners as well as experienced skaters that want a little boost to hit those handicap railings in the streets.
U.S. Shipping: FREE SHIPPING within the 48 U.S. contiguous states, ramp arrives on your doorstep via UPS.
If you live outside of the 48 contiguous U.S. states, please reach out to us at email@example.com before placing an order to get a shipping quote.
The ramp ships in kit form on a pallet: 48″ x 96″ 16″ and weighs 1,140lbs
This ramp will arrive at your home as an unassembled kit. Our assembly instructions are easy to follow and coincide with helpful images to walk you through the assembly process; all you need is a drill!
Our purpose here at Braille Skateboarding is to inspire, motivate and teach the world to skateboard. We believe that anyone can and should skateboard regardless of age, color, body shape or size.
Here at Braille we want everyone to feel like they can progress on their board and learn to skate! That’s the basis that Braille is built off of and we won’t stop until skateboarding is the most popular sport in the