Keen X Braille Skateboard Wedge Ramp
This product comes in kit form and requires assembly. All you need is a drill!
This item typically takes 2-3 weeks to ship as it is built to order.
PLEASE NOTE: No shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or International.
– 6″ high x 24″ wide x 40″ long
– Counter-sunk weatherproofed screws.
– Galvanized transition threshold.
– Extremely durable for any level skater.
– Triple layered surfacing equaling 1″ thick guaranteeing against puncture holes and weak spots on the ramp.
– Professional, smooth imported birch wood skating surface.
– The perfect ramp for beginners as well as experienced skaters that want a little boost to hit those handicap railings in the streets.
U.S. Shipping: FREE SHIPPING within the 48 U.S. contiguous states, ramp arrives on your doorstep via UPS.
If you live outside of the 48 contiguous U.S. states, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing an order to get a shipping quote.
Assembly: This ramp will arrive at your home as an unassembled kit. Our assembly instructions are easy to follow and coincide with helpful images to walk you through the assembly process; all you need is a drill!
Our purpose here at Braille Skateboarding is to inspire, motivate and teach the world to skateboard. We believe that anyone can and should skateboard regardless of age, color, body shape or size.
Here at Braille we want everyone to feel like they can progress on their board and learn to skate! That’s the basis that Braille is built off of and we won’t stop until skateboarding is the most popular sport in the