Lander Reo Complete
Item is in stock Only 1 left in stock Item is out of stock Item is unavailable
“RIO”: named for the stretch of Los Angeles River in Frogtown, where Lander was developed.
- Compact Cruiser: 24”L x 7.75”W
- Wheelbase: 13.25"
- Weight 5 LB
- Recycled Material: Nylon from fishing nets + glass fiber reinforcement
- Durable: Lander decks are strong, rigid and waterproof
- Traction: Patented grip design is integrated and ensures good traction even when wet
- Quality: Paris Street Trucks (108mm) / Lander Wheels (59mm x 80A Duro) / Abec 7 Bearings
- Color: Pavement Deck / Yellow Wheels
Our purpose here at Braille Skateboarding is to inspire, motivate and teach the world to skateboard. We believe that anyone can and should skateboard regardless of age, color, body shape or size.
Here at Braille we want everyone to feel like they can progress on their board and learn to skate! That’s the basis that Braille is built off of and we won’t stop until skateboarding is the most popular sport in the