- Low profile comfort design combining Suede, Synthetic Leather, Sports Mesh and durable Canvas. Cemented construction for comfort, durability and flex.
- Foam padded tongue for added comfort and protection.
- Mesh lined for comfort and breathability.
- High impact Poly-U molded footbed for comfort, support and protection.
- Foam padded heel collar for added comfort and protection.
- Reinforced rubber heel.
- Underfoot arch protection.
- High-grip, durable, rubber outsole.
- Braille inspired outsole tread pattern.
- Reinforced toe cap to add durability.
- High quality suede vamp and toe cap for added grip whilst performing tricks.
- High strength, reinforced stitching along facings for added durability.
- High durability laces to help avoid snaps or tears.
Braille Red Lodge Skate Shoes
We're bringing back that old-school, 90s skate shoe look and feel. They are named "Red Lodge" after Aaron Kyro's hometown of Red Lodge, Montana where he grew up and first learned to skate.
Our Red Lodge Braille skate shoes are well-made, extremely comfortable and long-lasting. They are perfect for skating and everyday use, and they go well with everything!
Voted Best Shoes of 2022 by someone who wears shoes almost every day.
So comfortable, some say you will feel like you're walking on clouds. The kind of clouds you imagined as a kid, not the buzzkill clouds when you got older and realized you couldn't actually walk on clouds.
Designed by Aaron Kyro himself with the skater in mind. We combined all of the best parts of Aaron’s favorite shoes into one ultimate skate shoe.
- Made for comfort, durability and support
- Breathable material
- Flexibility ideal for tricks
- High quality material, built to last
- Perfect for skating or everyday wear
- Gum colored sole
EXTRA DETAIL FOR THE DETAIL-ORIENTED
Shoes are standard men’s sizes and fit true to size, or a little small. Whole sizes only. IF YOU ARE A HALF-SIZE, BUY THE NEXT SIZE UP.
Ladies! Sizing is easily converted over to women’s sizes by simply adding 1.5 to the US size. For example, a men’s size 7 is a women’s size 8.5.
Excellent skating shoes and very comfy. Love the soles on the inside
I do like the look of these shoes. They are comfortable to wear for a 12 hour shift and also for skating parks. They didn't take to long to break in and provide excellent support. I had no issues with the sizing they fit perfect out of the box. I would buy these again. It was nice to support braille by purchasing their shoes. I will continue to support this company because they constantly motivate me to improve and surpass my limits. It also doesn't hurt that most of their products look really cool. If you are looking for great shoes for a good price I would recommend these or the first try shoes. Thank you!
Sorry globe shoes. I rode globes shoes for a long time. These redlodge feel like a big upgrade from the globe shoes i used to wear. Comfortable and foot feels secured in the shoes.
I bought these shoes for my kid who is starting to skateboard. He loved the shoes! They are true to size, stylish, comfortable, and durable. Great purchase!
i have a squishing feeling in my left shoe
Our purpose here at Braille Skateboarding is to inspire, motivate and teach the world to skateboard. We believe that anyone can and should skateboard regardless of age, color, body shape or size.
Here at Braille we want everyone to feel like they can progress on their board and learn to skate! That’s the basis that Braille is built off of and we won’t stop until skateboarding is the most popular sport in the