Skateboarding Made Simple Volumes 1-3
In Skateboarding Made Simple Volume 1 you will learn:
- RIDING BASICS
- FRONTSIDE 180S
- BACKSIDE 180S
- POP SHOVE-ITS
- FRONTSIDE POP SHOVE-ITS
- HOW TO START OFF SKATING ON THE PROPER FOOT
- THE BIGGEST REASON WHY PEOPLE GIVE UP SKATING
- THE STEPS TO FAST PROGRESSION
- WHICH TRICKS TO LEARN IN WHAT ORDER AND WHY
- HOW TO GET YOUR OLLIE OFF THE GROUND
- WHY YOUR TRICKS DON’T POP
- HOW TO KEEP YOUR POP SHOVE ITS FROM LANDING PRIMO
- HOW TO FULLY SPIN A HEELFLIP
- HOW TO PROPERLY FLICK KICKFLIPS
- HOW TO CATCH YOUR BOARD ON FLIP TRICKS
In Skateboarding Made Simple Volume 2 you will learn:
- HOW TO BALANCE ON YOUR SKATEBOARD
- MANUALS – INCLUDING HOW TO OLLIE IN AND OUT
- NOSE MANUALS – INCLUDING HOW TO OLLIE IN AND NOLLIE OUT
- MANUAL FRONTSIDE 180
- MANUAL BACKSIDE 180
- NOSE MANUAL FRONTSIDE 180
- NOSE MANUAL BACKSIDE 180
- MANUAL POP SHOVE-IT
- MANUAL FRONTSIDE POP SHOVE-IT
- NOSE MANUAL FRONTSIDE SHOVE-IT
- NOSE MANUAL SHOVE-IT
- KICKFLIP MANUAL
- KICKFLIP NOSE MANUAL
- MANUAL KICKFLIP
- NOSE MANUAL KICKFLIP
- PROGRESSING ON YOUR MANUALS FROM HERE
In Skateboarding Made Simple Volume 3 you will learn:
- BACKSIDE BOARDSLIDES
- FRONTSIDE BOARDSLIDES
- BACKSIDE 50-50s
- FRONTSIDE 50-50s
- BACKSIDE 5-0s
- FRONTSIDE 5-0s
- BACKSIDE NOSE GRINDS
- FRONTSIDE NOSE GRINDS
- BACKSIDE NOSE SLIDES
- FRONTSIDE NOSE SLIDES
- FRONTSIDE TAILSLIDES
- BACKSIDE CROOKED GRINDS
*Please note all digital downloads need to be downloaded onto a computer. You will be sent a link via email upon purchase. This can take up to 15 minutes to arrive to your inbox. If you would like to get them onto a phone or eReader, download them onto a computer first and then sync with your device.
I've bought the 3 volumes years ago (probably in 2013 or something) and it impacted the way I enjoy skateboarding today!
Thank you for your contribution!
We are so happy to hear this! Keep skating :)
The riding basics were a bit lacking in video one but the tricks went into pretty good detail. I mainly bought it for video two. Only giving a 4 star rating because transferring the videos to a phone from a PC is a headache I haven't figured out yet. I think I might learn to Kickflip before I figure it out.
I asked for a skateboard fir Christmas so I'll be watching the first episode as soon as i wake up thank you. 😊
I've been trying all the tricks Aaron is teaching and being able to break down everything and the joy that I'm reminded of when I think of braille really pushed me.
I was having a hard time with putting it on my sons phone. After I made sure it was kid friendly. ( it very much is ) and braille made right and helped me get it for me son to learn from. Satisfied dad. And happy kid too.
Our purpose here at Braille Skateboarding is to inspire, motivate and teach the world to skateboard. We believe that anyone can and should skateboard regardless of age, color, body shape or size.
Here at Braille we want everyone to feel like they can progress on their board and learn to skate! That’s the basis that Braille is built off of and we won’t stop until skateboarding is the most popular sport in the