- Low profile comfort design combining Suede, Synthetic Leather, Sports Mesh and durable Canvas. Cemented construction for comfort, durability and flex.
- Foam padded tongue for added comfort and protection.
- Mesh lined for comfort and breathability.
- High impact Poly-U molded footbed for comfort, support and protection.
- Foam padded heel collar for added comfort and protection.
- Reinforced rubber heel.
- Underfoot arch protection.
- High-grip, durable, rubber outsole.
- Braille inspired outsole tread pattern.
- Reinforced toe cap to add durability.
- High quality suede vamp and toe cap for added grip whilst performing tricks.
- High strength, reinforced stitching along facings for added durability.
- High durability laces to help avoid snaps or tears.
Braille Red Lodge Skate Shoes
We're bringing back that old-school, 90s skate shoe look and feel. They are named "Red Lodge" after Aaron Kyro's hometown of Red Lodge, Montana where he grew up and first learned to skate.
Our Red Lodge Braille skate shoes are well-made, extremely comfortable and long-lasting. They are perfect for skating and everyday use, and they go well with everything!
Voted Best Shoes of 2022 by someone who wears shoes almost every day.
So comfortable, some say you will feel like you're walking on clouds. The kind of clouds you imagined as a kid, not the buzzkill clouds when you got older and realized you couldn't actually walk on clouds.
Designed by Aaron Kyro himself with the skater in mind. We combined all of the best parts of Aaron’s favorite shoes into one ultimate skate shoe.
- Made for comfort, durability and support
- Breathable material
- Flexibility ideal for tricks
- High quality material, built to last
- Perfect for skating or everyday wear
- Gum colored sole
EXTRA DETAIL FOR THE DETAIL-ORIENTED
Shoes are standard men’s sizes and fit true to size, or a little small. Whole sizes only. IF YOU ARE A HALF-SIZE, BUY THE NEXT SIZE UP.
Ladies! Sizing is easily converted over to women’s sizes by simply adding 1.5 to the US size. For example, a men’s size 7 is a women’s size 8.5.
I have not received anything, it has been in one place for a long time and they do not give me information about where my package is.
The shoes are amazing and are very comfortable!
Awesome! Thanks for your support!
These shoes are a 10/10 so comfy and a great skate shoe i am definitely going to buy more i love Braille i been watching for years you guys are so inspiring.
Thank you so much! Happy to hear you love the shoes!
I love the shoes!! 100% worth it and after I broke them in and loosened the laces and stretched out that elastic strap on the tongue they fit perfect right out of the box! I only wear them when I skate because as I was walking a frisbee course with them the tongue strap was pissing me off. I’m considering cutting it out myself and seeing if that gives my hobbit feet a better fit. Thanks for making a quality product at a great price!
Haha awesome! Thank you for your support Grant!
I was very surprised with the fit and the attention to detail. Not a frayed thread anywhere
So glad you love them like we do! Thank you for your support!!
Our purpose here at Braille Skateboarding is to inspire, motivate and teach the world to skateboard. We believe that anyone can and should skateboard regardless of age, color, body shape or size.
Here at Braille we want everyone to feel like they can progress on their board and learn to skate! That’s the basis that Braille is built off of and we won’t stop until skateboarding is the most popular sport in the