Andy Anderson Egg Shaped Heron 2 Flight Deck
- Stubbed nose/tail- Predictable pop, great for building consistency. Slight curve ideal for Pogos and Caspers
- Wide tail/nose- Comfortable footing and flicking, more tail to wear
- Symmetrical- ’Twin Tip’, board wears 2x’s slower. Skate either way, board may never feel 'backwards'
- Egged rails- Chip evasion. Board will ‘roll’ instead of ’smash’ when hitting the ground
- Widest point- 8.7” at the middle, helps kick and catch lateral rotations
- 14.5 wheelbase- .25” longer than average for a more stable stance
- No straight line- Continual curve, helps avoid chipping from impact on flat surfaces
- Distance between truck and kick- .125” shorter for higher pop
- Foot placement width- 8.5” wide at trucks
- Primo sensitive curve- enhanced for Primo flips
- Length/shape- 32.3”, shape 301, K20 concave
Fantastic deck if you like the egg shape decks. Bought mine to try out an egg shape and so far, I'm loving it. It's a little different for foot placement and flicks, at least for me. I also like the wider deck more than I thought I would.
Awesome! Thank you for the 5 star review!
Our purpose here at Braille Skateboarding is to inspire, motivate and teach the world to skateboard. We believe that anyone can and should skateboard regardless of age, color, body shape or size.
Here at Braille we want everyone to feel like they can progress on their board and learn to skate! That’s the basis that Braille is built off of and we won’t stop until skateboarding is the most popular sport in the