"Take me to the Skatepark" Blue Samurai Performance Shaped Complete
The "Take me to the skatepark" AKA Blue Samurai Performance Shaped Complete is the first-ever non-popsicle-shaped complete skateboard. We have 2 versions of this cruiser-shaped board: “Take me to the skatepark” and “Straight cruising”. Both are reminiscent of what the pros rode in the late 80s and early 90s. This “Take me to the skatepark” complete is made specifically for tricks and performance. It is put together with top-quality components.
This complete comes with the following:
- 8.75 PS Stix Classic old-school cruiser deck, offering a lot of standing space.
- Large 58mm top-of-the-line Spitfire wheels. These are great for speed and smooth riding. They are hard wheels, making them better for doing any tricks where your wheels need to slide.
- Premium Wide Independent trucks. These are great for smooth turns. They have plenty of grinding surface.
- Black Diamond rails, which will make board sliding easier and will give a more consistent feel.
- Riser pads. These will prevent wheel bite.
- Bones Super Reds bearings. These bearings are superior grade, made of very high-quality steel.
- Mob grip for the perfect finish to your quality complete.
If you do want to customize your complete or switch out a skateboard component, add a note upon checkout of what you would like and we will do our best to accommodate.
I recently bought a cruiser board and Chloe answered all my questions perfectly. This is what excellent customer service looks like. Thank you.
The board is great but the bumbers on both sides came loose after a couple Ollie tries. So I glued them in with the screws and now it seems tight. Better work on this on future.
Other than that I'm a happy sk8ter 👍
Our purpose here at Braille Skateboarding is to inspire, motivate and teach the world to skateboard. We believe that anyone can and should skateboard regardless of age, color, body shape or size.
Here at Braille we want everyone to feel like they can progress on their board and learn to skate! That’s the basis that Braille is built off of and we won’t stop until skateboarding is the most popular sport in the