- Low profile comfort design combining Suede, Synthetic Leather, Sports Mesh and durable Canvas. Cemented construction for comfort, durability and flex.
- Foam padded tongue for added comfort and protection.
- Mesh lined for comfort and breathability.
- High impact Poly-U molded footbed for comfort, support and protection.
- Foam padded heel collar for added comfort and protection.
- Reinforced rubber heel.
- Underfoot arch protection.
- High-grip, durable, rubber outsole.
- Braille inspired outsole tread pattern.
- Reinforced toe cap to add durability.
- High quality suede vamp and toe cap for added grip whilst performing tricks.
- High strength, reinforced stitching along facings for added durability.
- High durability laces to help avoid snaps or tears.
Braille Red Lodge Skate Shoes
We're bringing back that old-school, 90s skate shoe look and feel. They are named "Red Lodge" after Aaron Kyro's hometown of Red Lodge, Montana where he grew up and first learned to skate.
Our Red Lodge Braille skate shoes are well-made, extremely comfortable and long-lasting. They are perfect for skating and everyday use, and they go well with everything!
Voted Best Shoes of 2022 by someone who wears shoes almost every day.
So comfortable, some say you will feel like you're walking on clouds. The kind of clouds you imagined as a kid, not the buzzkill clouds when you got older and realized you couldn't actually walk on clouds.
Designed by Aaron Kyro himself with the skater in mind. We combined all of the best parts of Aaron’s favorite shoes into one ultimate skate shoe.
- Made for comfort, durability and support
- Breathable material
- Flexibility ideal for tricks
- High quality material, built to last
- Perfect for skating or everyday wear
- Gum colored sole
EXTRA DETAIL FOR THE DETAIL-ORIENTED
Shoes are standard men’s sizes and fit true to size, or a little small. Whole sizes only. IF YOU ARE A HALF-SIZE, BUY THE NEXT SIZE UP.
Ladies! Sizing is easily converted over to women’s sizes by simply adding 1.5 to the US size. For example, a men’s size 7 is a women’s size 8.5.
These are stylish, well made in a way that you feel right away; they look like it's 2000-2001, when times were simpler and we all hung out on skateboards and watched Man Down!, Sorry, and Menikmati. You won't hate them.
Highly recommend shoe great quality, looks good and fits comfortably!
Glad to hear it! Thanks for your support!
So far very comfortable and I’m sure will get only more comfortable as they’re broken in. Love them.
Very comfortable shoes
These are like walking on a cloud☁️ ! I love these wearing these, currently on my feet and in my new addition to my daily beaters! I love everything about these shoes. I’m only wearing Braille shoes for everything. Been getting A LOT of compliments as well. 👌🏽good looks on some clean kicks 💯
Our purpose here at Braille Skateboarding is to inspire, motivate and teach the world to skateboard. We believe that anyone can and should skateboard regardless of age, color, body shape or size.
Here at Braille we want everyone to feel like they can progress on their board and learn to skate! That’s the basis that Braille is built off of and we won’t stop until skateboarding is the most popular sport in the