- Low-profile comfort design combining Suede, Synthetic Leather, Sports Mesh, and durable Canvas. Cemented construction for comfort, durability, and flex.
- Foam-padded tongue for added comfort and protection.
- Mesh-lined for comfort and breathability.
- High-impact Poly-U molded footbed for comfort, support, and protection.
- Foam-padded heel collar for added comfort and protection.
- Reinforced rubber heel.
- Underfoot arch protection.
- High-grip, durable, rubber outsole.
- Braille-inspired outsole tread pattern.
- Reinforced toe cap to add durability.
- High-quality suede vamp and toe cap for added grip whilst performing tricks.
- High strength, reinforced stitching along facings for added durability.
- High-durability laces to help avoid snaps or tears.
Limited Edition Progress Daily Skate Shoes
You all probably know this, but John Hill is the best. Due to this fact, we decided to do a Progress Daily collaboration shoe.
The official release date for these shoes is November 10th, John's birthday. Happy Birthday, John. You rock.
Our Progress Daily skate shoes are well-made, extremely comfortable, and long-lasting. They are perfect for skating and everyday use, and they go well with everything!
Voted Best Shoes of 2022 by someone who wears shoes almost every day.
So comfortable, some say you will feel like you're walking on clouds. The kind of clouds you imagined as a kid, not the buzzkill clouds when you got older and realized you couldn't actually walk on clouds.
Personally designed by John Hill and Aaron Kyro with the skater in mind. We combined all of the best parts of skate shoes into one ultimate skate shoe.
- Made for comfort, durability and support
- Breathable material
- Flexibility ideal for tricks
- High quality material, built to last
- Perfect for skating or everyday wear
- Gum colored sole
EXTRA DETAIL FOR THE DETAIL-ORIENTED
Shoes are standard men’s sizes and fit true to size, or a little small. Whole sizes only. IF YOU ARE A HALF-SIZE, BUY THE NEXT SIZE UP.
Ladies! Sizing is easily converted over to women’s sizes by simply adding 1.5 to the US size. For example, a men’s size 7 is a women’s size 8.5.
These shoes are awesome! So nice I feel like I can’t even skate in these for the first 2 months until they get scuffed!
Awesome shoes do one a little small but they fit snug and I like that
These babies are beautiful and they feel amazing from the first time I put them on. Second pair of Braille shoes i have purchased and will continue to support! Just need my boy Mogley and Glaser to sign a pair!
Shoes are stylish but simple just like our boy John. Love the logo. Get em while you can!
Our purpose here at Braille Skateboarding is to inspire, motivate and teach the world to skateboard. We believe that anyone can and should skateboard regardless of age, color, body shape or size.
Here at Braille we want everyone to feel like they can progress on their board and learn to skate! That’s the basis that Braille is built off of and we won’t stop until skateboarding is the most popular sport in the