If you’ve ever seen Uzi skate, you know that he has nollie bigspins on lock. With this in mind, Gabe decided it would be a perfect challenge for Uzi to bring those nollie bigspins to the mini ramp. What resulted in our video below was nothing short of amazing. In the video, you’ll see Uzi go through the process of landing a nollie bigspin disaster on the mini-ramp, but that’s not the only banger he landed. You’ll have to watch to see the insane mystery trick we’re referring to! As usual, there are some slams for your viewing pleasure as well! Follow along as Uzi unlocks the nollie bigspin disaster and we’re confident that you’ll be able to land them too with the help of our tips and lots of practice.
How to Nollie Bigspin Disaster
- Before learning this trick, you should be able to land nollie backside bigspins and backside disasters consistently.
- With your feet set up for the nollie bigspin, ride toward the obstacle straight-on with a decent amount of speed.
- As you ride up the ramp toward the coping, start turning your shoulders.
- Pop with your front foot on the nose before you hit the coping, rotate your hips and shoulders, and watch the board spin.
- Catch the board and land properly locked-in to the back disaster.
- Push down the nose of your board into the transition, lifting your back foot slightly so that your back trucks can clear the coping.
- Bend your knees and ride away clean…FIRST TRY!
Uzi’s Learning Process
As you could see from the video above, this trick was a little bit of a battle for Uzi. Though it was a battle that Uzi Walker eventually won, he did not come out unscathed. Can you say…BODIED!?! That slam was rough to watch but, we’re glad that Uzi is okay and walked away with his trick, plus a little something extra! *cough* nollie bigspin to casper to back disaster *cough*
Whether you’re learning to nollie bigspin disaster, ollie, or just ride a skateboard, we have everything you could possibly need at https://www.brailleskateboarding.com/. Visit our website for all your skate gear, tutorials, apparel, and more! Let us know in the comments what trick you’d like to see Uzi try next. Now get out there and SKATE!