Braille X Keen Skateboard Quarter Pipe
This product comes in kit form and requires assembly. All you need is a drill!
This item typically takes 2-3 weeks to ship as it is built to order.
PLEASE NOTE: No shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or International.
- 24″ high x 48″ wide x 57.5″ long
- 24″ high x 28″ wide x 8″ long
- 105 pounds
- Comes standard 1/4″ Baltic birch wood skating surface. Painted with Braille Custom Blue.
- Ramp comes standard with 3/4″ sanded pine sides and deck.
- 6′ transition radius, favorable for beginners and skilled skaters.
- 2″ schedule 40 galvanized coping attached with heavy duty bolts on underside which means no screws or holes to grind over.
- Counter-sunk weatherproofed screws.
- Side handles to tilt ramp up on its back side.
- Caster wheels
- Exterior deck coating (Braille Blue).
- Extremely durable for any level skater.
- Two quarters make a quick, versatile half pipe!
U.S. Shipping: FREE SHIPPING within the 48 U.S. contiguous states, ramp arrives on your doorstep via UPS.
If you live outside of the 48 contiguous U.S. states, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing an order to get a shipping quote.
Assembly: This ramp will arrive at your home as an unassembled kit. Our assembly instructions are easy to follow and coincide with helpful images to walk you through the assembly process; all you need is a drill!
Easy to set up. Lots of fun. Best quarter pipe I could have purchased. High quality and well worth every dollar. I would like to see a colab with Keen and Braille to make a grind box and manny pad combo.
Could be a little bit taller of a ramp because it’s a harsh transition for my sister if it was a little taller it would be perfect and melo. but this is not a complaint it’s just a helpful tip 😁
This is an incredible product. At the outset, the company was very responsive to my preliminary questions. Then, this product had a very simple, straightforward assembly. My son and I put it together ourselves in less than two hours. I love the wheels allowing my son to move and adjust the quarter pipe on his own. Finally, after a few weeks of heavy neighborhood use, the quality is much better than expected. Highly recommend.
Our purpose here at Braille Skateboarding is to inspire, motivate and teach the world to skateboard. We believe that anyone can and should skateboard regardless of age, color, body shape or size.
Here at Braille we want everyone to feel like they can progress on their board and learn to skate! That’s the basis that Braille is built off of and we won’t stop until skateboarding is the most popular sport in the