"Straight Cruising" Red Samurai Cruiser Complete
The "Straight Cruising" AKA Red Samurai Cruiser Complete is Braille’s first-ever non-popsicle-shaped complete skateboard. We have 2 versions of this cruiser-shaped board: “Take me to the skatepark” and “Straight cruising”. Both are reminiscent of what the pros rode in the late 80s and early 90s. Every part of this complete is top-of-the-line, high quality and specifically made for smooth cruising.
This complete comes with the following:
- 8.75 PS Stix Classic old-school cruiser deck, offering a lot of standing space for a more comfortable cruising experience.
- 60mm, super soft impact-absorbing 83A, gel wheels for speed and smooth riding.
- Extra-wide, Independent brand trucks, for high performance and extra smooth, sidewalk-surfing turns.
- Riser pads to prevent wheel bite.
- Black Diamond rails
- Bones Super Reds Bearings. These bearings are superior grade, made of very high-quality steel.
- MOB grip for the perfect finish to your quality complete.
10/10 will recommend
After a 6 year hiatus I began skating again and this board combined with the great videos from Braille sparked my passion once again. At 30 I am learning to skate all over again and loving every minute of it. Braille Army
I love this board! So the pop I get from this board is amazing. The black diamond rails do theirs job, just check your hardware before you ride as one should always practice. The thunder trucks give smooth cruising sand can be tightened to prevent wheel bite. The wheels and bearings are also really nice. Love the grip tape and I love the width of the board. Thank you Braille for have such a good product✌️
Love it still new and almost 40 but this board feels comfortable
My Gabe Cruzer has been holding up great so far with cruzing.
Our purpose here at Braille Skateboarding is to inspire, motivate and teach the world to skateboard. We believe that anyone can and should skateboard regardless of age, color, body shape or size.
Here at Braille we want everyone to feel like they can progress on their board and learn to skate! That’s the basis that Braille is built off of and we won’t stop until skateboarding is the most popular sport in the